To get to Nobles by car, take Exit 18 off Rte 128.
Riders will be directed to assemble at the Start Line for designated group departures from the Nobles Campus. Cyclists wishing to change their selected route may do so at check-in: please arrive at the appropriate check-in time for your new ride. For all rides, we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to check-in to allow ample time for parking, bike safety checks and general ride preparation.
Please note that there are two 50 mile start times. The earlier one is solely for the slower 50 mile riders. Please respect this, sleep-in a little, and ride in the later one if you are a stronger rider.
All riders are required to register at the Rider Check-In Table prior to the start of their ride.
Rider Check-In Times* :
- 6:45 – 7:15 AM for the 50 mile ride (Ride departs Nobles at 7:30 AM)
- 7:30 – 8:00 AM for the 50 mile ride (Ride departs Nobles at 8:15 AM)
- 8:30 – 9:15 AM for the 25 mile ride (Ride departs Nobles at 9:30 AM)
- 9:30 – 10:15 AM for the 10 mile ride (Ride departs Nobles at 10:30 AM)
*Riders who arrive after their designated start time will need to select the next available route.
We got you covered :
- Breakfast, snacks and lunch will be available for all Ride participants
- Support vehicles will circle the routes throughout the day
- Volunteer bicycle mechanics will be available for emergency repair
Bicycle Rentals – Ferris Wheels has a small rental business and offer hybrids for $25 for a half day and $40 for the day. Since they will be our mechanics at the event, they can bring up to four bicycles with them for use. Urban AdvenTours at 617-670-0637 at 103 Atlantic Street in Boston is generously offering a 15% discount to all rider participants.
*Riders must be at least 14 years old by September 24th, 2017. Riders under 18 by 9/24/2017 will be required to have the attached waiver signed by either a parent or a guardian and ride with an adult.
The 2017 Ride for Food will be limited to the first 350 riders who Register. We are not allowing new registrations on Ride Day.
Participants will have the choice of a 10, 25, or a 50 mile route, all of which wind through neighboring towns. Click here for detailed course maps.